Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It is the Disney Land!!! LOL!!

Yes! OK! Hello! This is Olena!

How are you today?? Can you be my friend?? Yes! LOL!

Today I am now to tell you of the happy happy happy place! It is name the Disney Land!!! Can you know it?

I am for 2 years live in the Oregonian. But now I am live in the Californio. In the Californio is the Disney Land! (It is a city! In America!)

The Disney Land was made in 1945 in Los Angeles Californio by Mr. Mickey Mouse!


It is very important minute in America History when Mr. Mickey Mouse make the Disney Land! And now I will tell you the why!!

In 1945 the World War is end and the Mr. Hitler is to die. He is very bad man and he can not like the gypsie! :( :( :( In my country there is many gypsie! And we do not eat them because they sing the song!!! LOL!! But anyway! Mr. Mickey Mouse return from shooting the Mr. Hitler in his Germany and he say "I want to make a place for the American Lady and Man and Childrens!!"

It is very hard for Mr. Mickey Mouse to make ANYTHING in 1945 because he is a Black Man and the America in that time can not like the Black Man! Even if the America hate Mr. Hitler for not like the Gypsie! It is not to make the sense! But it is true! I can not make a story like this!! But anyway! Even if he is a Black Man, Mr. Mickey Mouse is famous star. And so it is OK!

Mr. Mickey Mouse begin to make the Disney Land in the grass next to his house in Californio. He make it very, very big and with many colors! There is stores and people and cars that move very fast. And you can sit on them!!

In 1946 he open the door and the American Lady and Man and Children visit it! And then he make it as a movie!! LOL!!

But anyway! What I am going to tell you now is that I am also visit the Disney Land! In last week!! (This is Olena!) And I make the pictures of it!! I will show you it! But only when it is ready!! LOL!

I must now to go and make ready the pictures for you! But first I am to sing you the song I learn about the Disney Land! It is give to me by Ronnie! On here is the song!

It's a world of shatner!
A world of queer!
It's a world of dope!
And a world of beer!
There's so much that we share!
Now it's time for the bear!
It's a small world after all!

And now it is time for you to sing!!! LOL!!

OK! This was Olena! I will be return for the pictures in later!!

No comments: