Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Now I can tell you about the Taco!

Hi you! This is Olena! Yes! LOL!! :) :) ;)

In the morning today I promise to tell you tomorrow about the Taco! (It is pronounce like "Taco".)

GUESS WHAT??? I am going to tell you about the Taco now! I could no longer wait!!! LOL!! :) :) Happy???

I am to tell you about the Taco because it is the most favorite food of Olena! It is food of the American Lady! Even if it is from Maxico!! LOL!

On here is the Taco:


The Taco is a very pretty much food that contain the things:

  1. Taco
  2. Meat
  3. Tomato
  4. Cheese
  5. Lettuce (it is a salad)
Here is a picture of the things:


There is not just one kind of Taco! No! And that is why it is perfect Taco!! LOL!!! There is TWO kind of Taco!!! :) :) 8D (<--- This is Olena eating the Taco!!! LOL!!) This is the kind of Taco:
  1. Hard Taco
  2. Soft Taco
The hard Taco is made from the beef. (It is from a cow!)


The soft Taco is made from the chicken. (It is from a chicken!)


And that is all the kind of Taco!

The Taco is a wonderful Taco because it can be food anywhere! And it can be also food for a person with only one leg! Can you know who that means?? LOLOLLK!!! ;) ;) :) (It is Olena!!! LOL!)

For example, the Taco can be food:

  1. In the home
  2. In the work
  3. In the car
  4. In the bus
  5. In the bus
  6. In the plane
  7. In the boat
  8. спальня
  9. In the sidewalk
  10. In the restaurant!
  11. And all the other places!!!!
OK! That is where the Taco can be food!

And here is another thing about the taco!!! In Oregonian I have the friend Iryna. She is very pretty much. But she is a problem. But anyway!! Iryna buy the drugs from the Ronnie. The Ronnie he is also a problem. But that is not my story! LOL! The Ronnie he tell me about the Taco Man who live in Arkansasas. (It is a state! In America!! LOL!)

In the nights the Taco Man is run very fast through the areas and he steal the dog and the cat and the baby for the Taco! Ronnie say that the Taco Man carry the dog and the cat and the baby in a big suitcase that look like the one where is keep my Other Leg! (It is in the closet!) And in the morning when the Taco Man has steal all the dog and cat and baby in Arkansasas, he take the big suitcase to the Taco Bell (it is the Taco store!!) where he sell the dog and the cat and the baby to them! For the Taco!!!

When Ronnie tell me this I do not believe him even in one tiny part! (Ronnie is a problem!) But Ronnie is American Man and he has go to Arkansasas one time. Ronnie promise me that the Taco Man is for true. But I do not know! And Ronnie send me a picture of the Taco Man to make me believe it!

On here is the Taco Man of Ronnie:


Now I am not know WHAT to believe!!! :( :( :(

OK! Now you are the friend of Olena!! You can do the favor for me because I tell you about the Taco!! OK??????? OK!

Please now to tell me:

  1. Are you ever eat the Taco? Can you love it???
  2. Are you ever see the Taco Man? Is it for true about the dog and the cat and the baby?
  3. I am not very pretty much certain if I can eat more Taco if it is true with the dog and the cat and the baby.
OK! LOL! This was Olena! I hope you enjoy the Taco and will talk with me again on the next day!!!

On here is a song about the Taco. I give it to you to show you in how I am feeling!!!!!

1 comment:

Doohickie said...

I have good news for you Olena! The Taco Man, he is a myth. A myth is a story, but it is not true. I grew up in Buffalo, in New York. That is true. But my parents, to scare me, would tell me about the Bogie Man. But he was just a myth and wasn't true. But he scared us. I think the Taco Man in Arkansasas is like the Bogie Man in Buffalo. NOT TRUE!

I live in Texas now, which is near to Maxico. If you come to Texas I will show you to the most beautiful city in the world where everything is made of cee-ment because they make cee-ment there. This beautiful city is called Midlothian. Come and to to you I will show it.