Thursday, May 22, 2008

You can have a car! And a gun!!! LOL!

Hi you! This is Olena! Yes!

Today I am to tell you about Important World Event in Missourio! (It is a state! In America! And I can not live in it! LOL!) First I am tell you about Missourio.

In Missourio there is three things:
  1. The first thing is St. Louis!
  2. Baseball! (It is a game!)
  3. The third thing is Florida!
OK! Now today, in Missourio there is a man who sell the car. He is a very good man because if you buy the car he give you the present! And the present is a shooting gun!

In America it is very pretty much important to have the gun with the car. It is because in America people will shooting at you if you make the mistake! When you are drive the car you can not make the mistake!! LOL!!

So I will teach you: In America you must have the gun with the car. And the reasons why is:

  1. If the other person make the mistake you must shooting to them!
  2. If you make the mistake the other person must shooting to you, so you must shooting to them too!
OK! Now you can know it!

This was Olena! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a purty gun.
I have relatives living in St. Louis and the parents don't have guns, neither do the kids.
At least, not that I know of. :)

Deborah said...

I'm glad you can't be in Missourio, Olena. It sounds like a dangerous place!